Untitled威廉·华兹华斯(华兹华斯)

无题杨德豫 译


I travelled among unknown men,
我曾在陌生人中间作客,
 In lands beyond the sea;
 在那遥远的海外;
Nor, England! did I know till then
英格兰!那时,我才懂得
 What love I bore to thee.
 我对你多么热爱。

'Tis past, that melancholy dream!
终于过去了,那忧伤梦境!
 Nor will I quit thy shore
 我再不离开你远游;
A second time; for still I seem
我心中对你的眷恋之情
 To love thee more and more.
 好像越来越深厚。

  
Among thy mountains did I feel
在你的山岳中,我才获得
 The joy of my desire;
 称心如意的安恬;
And she I cherished turned her wheel
我心爱的人儿摇着纺车,
 Beside an English fire.
 坐在英国的炉边。

Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed,
你晨光展现的,你夜幕遮掩的
 The bowers where Lucy played;
 是露西游憩的林园;
And thine too is the last green field
露西,她最后一眼望见的
 That Lucy's eyes surveyed.
 是你青碧的草原。


添加译本