一棵毒树梁宗岱 译

A Poison Tree威廉·布莱克


我对我的朋友生气:
I was angry with my friend;
我说了出来,怒气使平息;
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
我对我的敌人生气:
I was angry with my foe:
我怀恨在心,它滋长不已。
I told it not, my wrath did grow.
于是我战战兢地
And I waterd it in fears,
早晚用我的眼泪灌溉它,
Night and morning with my tears:
又用百端阴谋诡计
And I sunned it with smiles,
和千般谄媚的巧笑晒它。
And with soft deceitful wiles.
于是它日夜在生长,
And it grew both day and night.
结了一个苹果非常明亮,
Till it bore an apple bright.
我的敌人见它发光,
And my foe beheld it shine,
并且知道它是我的宝藏,——
And he knew that it was mine.
于是偷进我的园里,
And into my garden stole,
当黑夜的幕笼罩着大地。
When the night had veild the pole;
到早上我多么欢喜,
In the morning glad I see;
看见我敌人挺直在树底。
My foe outstretchd beneath the tree.


添加译本