你在暗色的虹霓中滑动
You’re gliding in the dim second rainbow.
我倦极而坐
I sit quietly exhausted, beholding
静静看第一只划过天空的青鹰
the first black kite sweeping the sky.
它那么骄傲
How proud it looks,
所有晨曦都是它清亮的镜子
every lightbeam its mirror.
这世界还不存在你的倒影
This world hasn’t claimed your inverted shadow.
倒影会是你在黑蜜花园中残存的梦境
It would be what’s left of the dreamland from your black honeygarden,
你在我怀里的小花园啜蜜时的梦境
the dreamland where you sip honey from the garden of my arms.
而此刻我的世界里
This moment in my world
车声人声渐密
the noise of traffic builds
它们中有清晨的树叶狼等著爱你
and the story of the leaf wolf awaits to love you.
而我只能等待我们的分离
I await only our separation,
等待你自己的第一束光
when the first bundle of your own light
将我们划伤
cuts, the wound to remind us
这伤口是为了让我们记得
how deeply we were joined once.
我们曾经怎样深深的在一起
Close as the colors banded in the second rainbow
有如虹霓里那些在一处的颜色
speaking the world’s pained sweetness.
让我们记得世界是痛而甜的
Like the first black kite swept in sunlight,
像第一只划过晨曦的青鹰
its inverted shadow at once enfolding everything.
用倒影,瞬疾拥抱那么多事物