You’re gliding in the dim second rainbow.
你在暗色的虹霓中滑动
I sit quietly exhausted, beholding
我倦极而坐
the first black kite sweeping the sky.
静静看第一只划过天空的青鹰
How proud it looks,
它那么骄傲
every lightbeam its mirror.
所有晨曦都是它清亮的镜子
This world hasn’t claimed your inverted shadow.
这世界还不存在你的倒影
It would be what’s left of the dreamland from your black honeygarden,
倒影会是你在黑蜜花园中残存的梦境
the dreamland where you sip honey from the garden of my arms.
你在我怀里的小花园啜蜜时的梦境
This moment in my world
而此刻我的世界里
the noise of traffic builds
车声人声渐密
and the story of the leaf wolf awaits to love you.
它们中有清晨的树叶狼等著爱你
I await only our separation,
而我只能等待我们的分离
when the first bundle of your own light
等待你自己的第一束光
cuts, the wound to remind us
将我们划伤
how deeply we were joined once.
这伤口是为了让我们记得
我们曾经怎样深深的在一起
Close as the colors banded in the second rainbow
speaking the world’s pained sweetness.
有如虹霓里那些在一处的颜色
Like the first black kite swept in sunlight,
让我们记得世界是痛而甜的
its inverted shadow at once enfolding everything.
像第一只划过晨曦的青鹰
用倒影,瞬疾拥抱那么多事物