你用秋波向我敬酒邓映易 译

TO CELIA本·琼森


你如敬酒请用秋波,
DRINK to me only with thine eyes,
我一定回敬你;
   And I will pledge with mine;
你在杯中留下香吻,
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
那美酒我不在意。
   And I’ll not look for wine.
心灵中泛起无限的渴念,
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
盼望喝一杯圣液,
   Doth ask a drink divine:
但纵然有琼浆玉露,
But might I of Jove’s nectar sup,
也不能与你相比。
   I would not change for thine.
我曾送你玫瑰花环,

向你真诚致意。
I sent thee late a rosy wreath,
但愿它承受你的恩惠,
   Not so much honouring thee,
永远不再枯萎。
As giving it a hope that there
请你轻轻在花上呼吸,
   It could not withered be.
把它再还给我,
But thou thereon didst only breathe,
从此玫瑰鲜艳芬芳,
   And sent’st it back to me:
也沾染了你的香气。
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,
   Not of itself, but thee.


添加译本