The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
这力道,穿透绿色火线催逼花朵
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
催逼我的青色岁月;炸开树林之根须
Is my destroyer.
乃我的毁灭者。
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
对一支欹曲的玫瑰,我也拙口难言
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.
这同样寒冬的热病是怎样打弯了我的青春。
这力道,催逼水穿透岩石
The force that drives the water through the rocks
催逼我朱红之血;令滔滔河口也枯涸的
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
将我凝为蜡石。
Turns mine to wax.
对我的脉管我也拙口难开
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
这同一张口怎样吸榨山间涌泉。
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.
这只手,卷动池中之水
The hand that whirls the water in the pool
冲击流沙;又绞起喷吐的风
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
撕扯我裹尸布似的帆。
Hauls my shroud sail.
对吊起的人我也拙口难言
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
我的土骸是怎样做成吊刑手的石灰。
How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.
在泉之源头,时间之唇如蛭;
The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
爱滴落相积,但下坠之血
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
当能抚平她的伤痛。
Shall calm her sores.
对一股恶天气的风我也拙口难言
And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind
时间是怎样刻度出一个环绕群星的天堂。
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.
对爱人的坟墓,我也拙口难言
And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb
这同样欹曲的虫豸是怎样爬上我的床单。
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm