通过绿色导火索催开花朵的力量北岛 译

The Force That Through the Green Fuse Drives the FlowerDylan Thomas


通过绿色导火索催开花朵的力量
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
催开我绿色年华;炸毁树根的力量
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
是我的毁灭者。
Is my destroyer.
而我哑然告知弯曲的玫瑰
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
我的青春同样被冬天的高烧压弯。
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

驱动穿透岩石之水的力量
The force that drives the water through the rocks
驱动我的鲜血;枯竭滔滔不绝的力量
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
使我的血凝结。
Turns mine to wax.
而我哑然告知我的血管
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
同样的嘴怎样吮吸那山泉。
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

在池中搅动水的手
The hand that whirls the water in the pool
搅动流沙;牵引急风的手
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
牵引我裹尸布的帆。
Hauls my shroud sail.
而我哑然告知那绞死的人
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
我的泥土怎样制成刽子手的石灰。
How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.

时间之唇蛭吸源泉;
The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
爱情滴散聚合,但沉落的血
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
会平息她的痛楚。
Shall calm her sores.
我哑然告知一种气候的风
And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind
时间怎样沿星星滴答成天堂。
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.

而我哑然告知情人的墓穴
And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb
我床单上怎样蠕动着同样的蛆虫。
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm


添加译本