BreadBrian Henry 译

面包明迪 译


Every time, he leads you into temptation to become a gentleman
每一次,他都引诱你成为绅士,
Who feeds on crumbs under his servant’s table.
在仆人的餐桌上吃面包屑。

He asks you to do him harm, for you to stab him,
他要你伤他,刺他,
To shred him to pieces, consume his still warm body.
把他捣毁成片,消耗他仍然发热的身体。

Without shame he appears to you naked as at Creation.
他毫无羞耻地赤裸在你面前如同正在造物中。
He is a pervert. He provokes you with abstinence.
他是色狼。他用禁欲挑逗你。

But he is being given you and you give. And every morning
他正奉献与你,你也奉献。每天早晨
And every evening you repeat the floury game.
每天晚上你们重复这面粉游戏。

He made you into a crematory of guilt.
他把你制作成罪恶的焚尸炉。
When he feeds you, you speak and instantly are more famished.
他喂你时,你开口说话并立刻更加饥饿。

Yes, yes, he loves you, that is why he accepts your knife.
是的,是的,他爱你,正因如此他接受你的刀。
He knows that all his wounds crumble in your hands.
他知道他所有的伤口都会在你手中裂开。


添加译本