我的一生陈东飚 译

My whole life


这里又一次,包含回忆的嘴唇,独特而又与你们的相似。 
Here again, the memorable lips, only and similar to you.
我就是这迟缓的强度,一个灵魂。 
I have persisted in the approach of the happiness and in private of the pain.
我总是靠近快乐,也珍惜痛苦的爱抚。 
I have crossed the sea.
我已度过了海洋。 
I have known many earth; I have seen a woman and two or three men.
我已经认识了许多土地;我见过一个女人和两三个男人。 
I have wanted to an arrogant and white girl and of a Hispanic calm.
我爱过一个高傲的白人姑娘,她拥有西班牙的宁静。 
I have seen an infinite suburb where a insaciada immortality of the west is fulfilled.
我见过一望无际的郊野,西方永无止境的不朽在那里完成。 
I have tasted numerous words.
我品尝过众多的词语。 
I create deeply that that is everything and that neither I will see nor execute new things.
我深信这就是一切而我再也见不到再也做不出新的事情。 
I believe that my days and my nights are equaled in poverty and wealth to those of God and to those of all the men.
我相信我日日夜夜的贫穷与富足,与上帝和所有人的相等。


添加译本