这里又一次,包含回忆的嘴唇,独特而又与你们的相似。
Here once again the memorable lips, unique and like yours.
我就是这迟缓的强度,一个灵魂。
I am this groping intensity that is a soul.
我总是靠近快乐,也珍惜痛苦的爱抚。
I have got near to happiness and have stood in the shadow of suffering.
我已度过了海洋。
I have crossed the sea.I have known many lands;
我已经认识了许多土地;我见过一个女人和两三个男人。
I have seen one woman and two or three men.
我爱过一个高傲的白人姑娘,她拥有西班牙的宁静。
I have loved a girl who was fair and proud, with a Spanish quietness.
我见过一望无际的郊野,西方永无止境的不朽在那里完成。
I have seen the city’s edge, an endless sprawl where the sun goes down tirelessly, over and over.
我品尝过众多的词语。
I have relished many words.
我深信这就是一切而我再也见不到再也做不出新的事情。
I believe deeply that this is all and that
我相信我日日夜夜的贫穷与富足,与上帝和所有人的相等。
I will neither see nor accomplish new things.
I believe that my days and my nights, in their poverty and their riches, are the equal of God’s and of all men’s.