地球在宇宙中旋转,实在美丽,
The planet turns there without you, beautiful.
但你已经被死亡放逐,
Exiled by death you cannot
无法触及。看那生前的执念,
touch it. Weird joy to watch postulates
长出身体,散开在宇宙空间,
lived out and discarded, something crowded
实在有一种怪趣;
inside us always craving to become something
有些东西一直挤满我们的身体,
glistening outside us, the relentless planet
却总渴望跑到外面,
光耀自己;而我们无情的行星
showing itself the logic of what is
buried inside it. To love existence
一直在展现
is to love what is indifferent to you
深埋地下的逻辑。爱“存在”
就是爱那些
you think, as you watch it turn there, beautiful.
从来不在乎你的东西。
World that can know itself only by
world, soon it must colonize and infect the stars.
你在思考,当你望着那地球
转在宇宙里,好美丽好美丽。
You are an hypothesis made of flesh.
世界要了解世界,
What you will teach the stars is constant
只能靠了解自己,很快它就会对外殖民,
rage at the constant prospect of not-being.
感染整个星际。
•
你只是一个假设,
承载它的是你的肉体。
Sometimes when I wake it's because I hear
你可以教给群星的,
a knock. Knock,
只有面对“你并不存在”的事实
Knock. Two
那持续的怒气。
knocks, quite clear.
•
I wake and listen. It's nothing.
有时我醒来,是因为我听见
一声敲门。笃笃,
笃笃。两次敲门,
清清楚楚。
当我醒来侧耳倾听,
却无声无息。