我渴望你的嘴唇、你的嗓音、你的秀发。
I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
我不说话,不吃喝,从街头到街尾。
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
面包无法提供养分,黎明只会令我发狂,
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
整日里,我追寻你脚步流水般的韵姿。
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.
我渴望听到你飘忽难逮的笑声,
I hunger for your sleek laugh,
目睹你手上那怒放的丰收之色,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
我渴望触摸你玉石般柔白的指甲,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
我要吃你的肌肤,就像吃一整颗杏仁。
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.
我要吃你诱人的身体里闪耀的阳光,
I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
还有你骄矜的脸上君临一切的鼻梁,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
我要吃掉你眉睫下稍纵即逝的幽影,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
我来回踱步,饥渴不堪,我嗅着暮色,
and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
搜寻你,渴求你那热腾腾的心,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
就像一只美洲狮逡巡在基特拉图荒野。
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.