谈论变化就是谈论爱麦子 译

To Speak About Changes Was to Speak Love耶胡达·阿米亥, 泰德·休斯 译


我已经很久没有收到你的信了,
It's a long time since I have heard from you.
小纸条也没有,
I have not received even a little piece of paper,
甚至连遗忘了我的名字,我的存在的办公室通知都没有。
even like an official one from offices,

which have forgotten my name and my existence.
我双腿之间的生殖器依然美妙,

但是我的双眼,
The generation machine is still sweet
已经很久没有感受到来自一封信的美妙了。
between my thighs, but for a long time

I haven't felt the sweetness of a letter between my eyes.
我们在一起的时间太短,短到

不足以建一座我们的纪念碑。
We did not stay long enough together

to put us up as a lovers' monument.
现在,时间替代时间。

伤痛像一件衣服一样改变着穿它的人。
Now time comes in place of time.
你严肃的面容切割你的生命:
Sadness is changing its people like clothes
每一个碎片上都有一个别人。
and your serious face is slicing your life:

each slice with another man on it.
曾经,我们谈论变化。

谈论变化就是谈论爱。
Once we were talking about changes.
To speak about changes was to speak love.


添加译本