百合切花光诸 译

Cut Lilies诺亚·沃伦


它们花了我超过一百美元。
More than a hundred dollars of them.
完全是胡闹。我不得不找更多玻璃器皿来插它们。
It was pure folly. I had to find more glass things to stuff them in.
此刻,一团白紫相间的云,正在我喜爱的房间
Now a white and purple cloud is breathing in each corner
每一个角落呼吸。一大捧花从我的餐桌上倾泻而下 ——
of the room I love. Now a mass of flowers spills down my dining table—
每一朵都面庞娇嫩,叶片细巧,
each fresh-faced, extending delicate leaves
展深挤进花堆之中。我不是见过
into the crush. Didn't I watch
孩子们排成整齐的队伍缓步前行,捧着
children shuffle strictly in line, cradle
蜡烛,滚烫的白色滴落在他们的手指上,
candles that dribbled hot white on their fingers,
念诵拉丁语 —— 只为装点塞维利亚的复活节吗?我那时难道不难过吗?
chanting Latin—just to fashion Sevilla's Easter? Wasn't I sad? Didn't I use to
我过去不也
go mucking through streambeds with the skunk cabbage raising
踩过溪床的烂泥,看着臭菘举起
bursting violet spears?—Look, the afternoon dies
盛放的紫色矛尖吗?
as night begins in the heart of the lilies and smokes up
—— 看,下午正在消逝,
their fluted throats until it fills the room
夜色从百合花心生发,如烟雾般漫过笛状的花喉,
and my lights have to be not switched on.
填满整个房间,
And in close darkness the aroma grows so sweet,
让我不忍打开灯光。
so strong, that it could slice me open. It does.
密闭的黑暗里,香气变得如此甜蜜,
I know I'm not the only one whose life is a conditional clause
如此浓烈,足以把我剖开。它确实做到了。
hanging from something to do with spring and one tall room and the tremble of my phone.
我知道不止我一个人,人生是一个条件从句,
I'm not the only one that love makes feel like a dozen
依附于和春天有关的事物、一间层高很高的房间,
flapping bedsheets being ripped to prayer flags by the wind.
还有手机的震动。
When I stand in full sun I feel I have been falling headfirst for decades.
不止我一个人,在爱情的作用下,感觉就像十几张
God, I am so transparent.
猎猎飘飞的床单,被风扯成经幡。
So light.
站在大太阳下面,我感觉自己已经头朝下坠落了几十年。
天啊,我是这么透明。
这么轻。


添加译本