当我长大张文武 译

As I Grew Older朗斯顿·休斯(James Langston Hughes)


那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
我几乎忘了我的梦
I have almost forgotten my dream.
然而它依然存在
But it was there then,
在我面前
In front of me,
像太阳一样明亮——
Bright like a sun--
我的梦
My dream.
接着,那道墙升起来
And then the wall rose,
慢慢地
Rose slowly,
慢慢地升起来
Slowly,
在我和我的梦之间
Between me and my dream.
一直碰到天空——
Rose until it touched the sky--
The wall.
阴影
Shadow.
我变成了黑色
I am black.
我躺在阴影中
I lie down in the shadow.
我的眼前再也没有梦的光芒
No longer the light of my dream before me,
我的头上
Above me.
只有厚厚的墙
Only the thick wall.
只有阴影
Only the shadow.
我的双手!
My hands!
我黑色的双手!
My dark hands!
击穿这道墙!
Break through the wall!
找回我的梦!
Find my dream!
帮我打碎黑暗
Help me to shatter this darkness,
粉碎黑夜
To smash this night,
将这阴影碎成
To break this shadow
一千束太阳的光
Into a thousand lights of sun,
一千个旋转的梦
Into a thousand whirling dreams
太阳的梦!
Of sun!


添加译本