外星人得一忘二 译

Aliens金·阿多尼齐奥


你现在终于很幸福了,
Now that you’re finally happy
你注意到你朋友们多么悲伤了吧。
you notice how sad your friends are.
有一位给你打来投币电话,哭了。
One calls you from a pay phone, crying.
她老公得了癌症;只剩几个月,也许不到,
Her husband has cancer; only a few months,
他的身体很快就会挺不住。
maybe less, before his body gives in.
她最近一直累得要死,吃不下饭。
she’s tired all the time, can barely eat.
你说什么话才能帮得上她?
What can you say that will help her?
你的胃口如狼似虎。
You yourself are ravenous.
你和新男友性致高昂,
You come so intensely with your new lover
你感觉自己简直
you wonder if you’ve turned
换了个人。也许是外星人
into someone else. Maybe an alien
接管了你的身体,
has taken over your body
想体验一下地球上的
in order to experience the good life
美好生活:黑朗姆酒,葡萄汁,
here on earth: dark rum and grapefruit juice,
在厨房地板上狠狠做爱,
fucking on the kitchen floor,
然后一起冲凉,出门
then showering together and going out
吃吃吃。当你朋友打来电话——
to eat and eat. When your friends call—
那个酗酒的女人,那个失去了
the woman drinking too much, the one who lost
弟弟的女人,前男友右耳聋了后
her brother, the ex-lover whose right ear
又开始嗡嗡作响——
went dead and then began buzzing—
外星人不想听。
the alien doesn’t want to listen.
还要吃的,它大喊。再操我一次,
More food, it whines. Fuck me again,
它低声说,然后我们去游乐场。
it whispers, and afterwards we’ll go to the circus.
电话响了。别接。
the phone rings. don’t answer it.
你伸手去拿一块松饼,
You reach for a fat eclair,
咬下来一口,而房间里
bite into it while the room fills
到处是外星人——缀满星星的游荡生物
with aliens—wandering, star-riddled creatures
在狂喜的空气中振动,
who vibrate in the rapturous air,
渴望下来加入你们,
longing to come down and join you,
寻找一个它们可以休息的地方。
looking for a place they can rest.


添加译本