别人给我的所有亲吻,我感到今天都在我唇上。
All the kisses I’ve ever been given, today I feel them on my mouth.
我膝盖也感得到它们,豪放鲁莽的吻,通过我牛仔裤上的洞
And my knees feel them, the reckless ones placed there
按到了那儿,那时我坐在引擎盖上
through the holes in my jeans while I sat on a car hood
或在某人地下室的破沙发上,醉傻了,那些日子总是那样,
or a broken sofa in somebody’s basement, stoned, the way I was
仍然感到惊异,那些男孩甚至男人会想要
in those days, still amazed that boys and even men would want to
尝尝我,就像马儿从一条河中饮水,他们低下优美的头。
lower their beautiful heads like horses drinking from a river and taste me.
我颈背也感得到它们,我的头发拢到一边,露出颈项,
The back of my neck feels them, my hair swept aside to expose the nape,
乳房刺喇喇的,好像生了孩子后奶水出来时那样,
and my breasts tingle the way they did when my milk came in after the birth,
涨满,无法入睡,我女儿咂吮、咂吮,直到我把她
when I was swollen, and sleepless, and my daughter fed and fed until I pried
从我身上掰开,放进她的小床。甚至触碰脸颊的贞洁的吻,
her from me and laid her in her crib. Even the chaste kisses that brushed
额头上父爱似的吻,我也感到从皮肤之下浮起,那笼罩
my cheeks, the fatherly ones on my forehead, I feel them rising up from underneath
在过去外表的皮,精细的玫瑰色红潮;还有那些,天啊,凶暴的吻,
the skin of the past, a delicate, roseate rash; and the ravishing ones, God,
一想到它们,我脑中的灯丝就开始发狂地滋滋作响,闪出亮光。
I think of them and the filaments in my brain start buzzing crazily and flare out.
每一个吻都在我这儿某处,遍布全身,像一颗闪亮的滑润砂砾,而我
Every kiss is here somewhere, all over me like a fine, shiny grit, like I’m a pale
似一条苍白的鱼,先被浸入浓稠的生鸡蛋糊、再在面粉里拖滚,然后
fish that’s been dipped in a thick swirl of raw egg and dragged through flour,
滑进一口深深的煎锅,被油炸得爆起。到此时,我知道我谁都没有失去。
slid down into a deep skillet, into burning. Today I know I’ve lost no one.
我的爱都在:手腕、眼睑、湿润的脚趾、所有伤疤,我的嘴巴
My loves are here: wrists, eyelids, damp toes, all scars, and my mouth
嘟嘟冒出赞美、边要求“吻我”;在我死后要亲吻这首诗,
pouring praises, still asking, saying kiss me; when I’m dead kiss this poem,
它需要你知道它还继续活着,将你可爱的嘴、鲜活的舌头,献给它。
it needs you to know it goes on, give it your lovely mouth, your living tongue.