你怎么可能活下来?看你的长脖子,
And how do you survive? Your long throat,
你的斗牛红布一样的头?
your red-rag-to-a-bull head?
暗夜里你沉甸甸地高扬,星星
You rise heavy in the night, stars drinking
从你罂粟的颈中畅饮。
from your poppy neck.
你的花饰绸缎为我奏出小夜曲
Your henna silks serenade me
在宽阔的庇里牛斯山脚。
under the breadth of the Pyrenees.
你像歌剧演员一样动作,
You move like an opera,
像海葵一样张开。
open like sea anemones.
你是大地的第一滴血。
You are earth’s first blood.
鸟儿们给你太多的爱,
How the birds love you,
而我嫉妒你口红般的衣着。
I envy your lipstick dress.
你如航空邮件般急切,动物一样红,
You are urgent as airmail, animal red,
圣灰星期三的十字架刺在你的额头。
Ash Wednesday crosses tattooed on your head.
你蝴蝶的呼吸
Your butterfly breath
释放你的气息,你的秘密,
releases your scents, your secrets,
蜂儿让你的嘴变成黑洞
bees blackening your mouth
当漫山遍野
as your dirty red laundry
晾晒着你脏红的衣衫。
all hangs out.