AUTUMN, SHAKING PERSIMMONS史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

秋天打柿子马雁


Hands and feet grasping, we mount the limbs,
在秋天打柿子,縮著手腳爬上樹椏,
those far off peaks splendid in misty air.
眺望雲霧裏遠處那些山,正在霧氣中
My body grows infinitely strong, vigorous.
磅礴。我的身軀無限壯大,蓬勃而出,
Into the damp chill I stretch my arm, lifted up,
向潮濕的寒冷伸出臂膀,正在升起,
my body infinite, shining amid golden fruit.
我無限的軀體,照耀金紅的果實。
A light rain arrives from nowhere, rinsing the dust.
雨從空無中降落,清洗積年的塵土。
Seventeen of us, shaking persimmons in autumn,
十七個人,在秋天打柿子,揮動
iron-colored arms, long bamboos
鐵灰色胳膊,長臂竹竿敲響無聲的
beating a mute rhythm. Into my infinitely open body
節奏,果實落在我無限空曠的軀體。
falls this fruit.


添加译本