現在狂風震撼著曠野
As the gale shakes the open field
我們的城市在曠野中越發孤零
our city seems a wilderness.
在這樣的時刻,我們易為暴力所激
It’s then we’re roused to risk,
傾向於冒險;今夜是我們
to violence. Tonight
升天的時候嗎?現在天空佈滿烏雲
shall we ascend to heaven?
The sky cloaks in black clouds
現在死去的人混跡在我們中間
像嬰兒一樣重複著暗語
and the dead walk among us,
你不知道生命何其脆弱
repeating like infants their secret words.
而脆弱的生命被怎樣的光輝包裹
How can you guess life’s fragility,
現在大雨借著狂風沖刷我們的夜色
its enfolding glory?
This windborne downpour rinses all.
我越是遠離你越能呼吸到
你的存在。我的帽子丟了
The farther away, the more I breathe
任憑頭髮倒伏在思想上
your existence. Since I lost my hat
我在雨中對你說話,告訴你
my hair has flattened on my thoughts.
我一個人行走在一座曠野上的城市裏
Through the rain, I speak to you, saying
how I cross alone a city’s open field,
告訴你我所看到的燈光和汽車
今夜是我們升天的時候嗎?
seeing cars and lights.
我彷彿看到你在黑暗中爬起身來
Tonight shall we ascend to heaven?
拉開電燈:風暴已然過去
I see you reach in darkness
現在你是另一場雨落在我的心中
for the light switch. When the storm dies
you’re rain in my heart still falling.