The grains you saved are still fermenting.
妳省下的糧食還在發酵
This the wine I must swallow.
這是我必須喝下的酒
The kerosene you saved still sighs.
妳省下的燈油還在歎息
This the night I must endure.
這是我必須熬過的夜
All night you stroll the constellations,
妳整夜在星群間踱步
smoking, coughing,
在那兒抽煙,咳嗽
your pain unfinished,
難道妳的痛苦還沒有完成
grinding its inhuman mill.
還在轉動那只非人的磨盤
The abyss you plumbed I still measure,
妳測量過的深淵我還在測量
your dark clouds’ millage
妳烏雲的里程又在等待我的喘息
waiting for my breath,
苦難,一筆繼承不完的遺產
woe’s undying legacy
領我走向妳——
leading me to you.
看著妳的照片,我哭了:
I wept at your photograph
我與我的老年在鏡中重逢
mirroring my own decline.
莫非妳某個眼神的暗示
Your slightest glance, my hair
白髮像一場火災在我頭上蔓延
a white conflagration.