遺產寒烟

LEGACY史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

——給茨維塔耶娃

for Tsvetaeva


妳省下的糧食還在發酵
The grains you saved are still fermenting.
這是我必須喝下的酒
This the wine I must swallow.
妳省下的燈油還在歎息
The kerosene you saved still sighs.
這是我必須熬過的夜
This the night I must endure.

妳整夜在星群間踱步
All night you stroll the constellations,
在那兒抽煙,咳嗽
smoking, coughing,
難道妳的痛苦還沒有完成
your pain unfinished,
還在轉動那只非人的磨盤
grinding its inhuman mill.

妳測量過的深淵我還在測量
The abyss you plumbed I still measure,
妳烏雲的里程又在等待我的喘息
your dark clouds’ millage
苦難,一筆繼承不完的遺產
waiting for my breath,
領我走向妳——
woe’s undying legacy

leading me to you.
看著妳的照片,我哭了:

我與我的老年在鏡中重逢
I wept at your photograph
莫非妳某個眼神的暗示
mirroring my own decline.
白髮像一場火災在我頭上蔓延
Your slightest glance, my hair
a white conflagration.


添加译本