玫瑰,純粹的矛盾,你
You roses, pure contradiction, your
靜默巨大的花瓣突然關收
big silent petals suddenly shut.
我一直被你向心的思維包覆
Wrapped as ever in your centripetal thoughts
流連蕊心的味覺,失落飛翔
I linger at the pistils’ taste, my wings shorn.
死亡長出蓓蕾,你召引我
Death’s own buds, you beckon
逼近並且正視你的塋塚
to press close, face the gravemound
你在這裏腐朽,同時升起新的焦點
of decay, where sunrise won’t illuminate
晨光無法照明碑上晦澀的玫瑰
that faint rose graven on the stone,
而你無時不在要求另外的詮釋
and you demand even more explanation.
噢,什麼是生命的詩歌和詩歌的生命?
What’s life’s poetry, poetry’s life?
當遠山傳來鐘聲而你委身的教堂也敲響鐘聲
A bell tolls on a distant mountain,
彷彿同一的聲音,相遇又遠離
where the church of your avowals rings its own
在天空的道路上,我懷著你的花蜜
as if one note, meeting yet apart
時時穿上新的屍衣
across the air. In my heart, I keep your nectar,
sometimes don a shroud.