在山頂上,當你回首
At the peak, you glance back
你一下子累垮了——
and finally collapse.
這罕有的高度使你暗自吃驚
This great height amazes,
走過的路像一條漫長的河
the trail upward a long stream,
你,源頭,感到心血流空
yourself, your heart’s blood,
the freshet.
你朝下看,一直看進記憶深處
山坡上空然跑滿了羚羊
You gaze down through deep memory.
你祈禱牠們抵達山頂
On the slope, out of nowhere, clambering antelopes.
但很快,牠們就消失在陰影中
You hope they reach the summit
but they slip into shadow.
像一隻握有秘密的手
在你眼前忽地一晃
Like a hand bearing a secret
這些羚羊,頃刻間
flashed once before your eyes,
又回歸虛無
they melt
into emptiness.
你走過的路,在黃昏中
像一條河,閃閃發光
This road you walked, like a river
at evening, gleams with trembled light.