你的手擱在我的身上
You drift off, your hand’s slight
安心睡去
weight on my body
我因此而無法入眠
grown slowly leaden,
輕微的重量
so I can’t sleep.
逐漸變成了鉛
The night is long,
夜晚又很長
your posture unchanging.
你的姿態毫不改變
This hand expresses love,
這隻手象征著愛情
or something like it.
也許還另有深意
I dare not move
我不敢推動它
nor wake you
或驚醒你
until I get used to this weight
等到我習慣並且喜歡
and enjoy it.
你在夢中又突然把手抽回
Dreaming, you suddenly draw your hand back,
並對一切無從知曉
missing all this.