烙铁光诸 译

Iron伊丽莎白·阿塞韦多


虽说我是一个诗人,我并不是一发子弹;
And although I am a poet, I am not the bullet;
我并不通过热寻的攻击人体软弱部分。
I will not heat-search the soft points.

我不是一个验尸官让她的手
I am not the coroner who will graze her hand
抚过赤裸的膝。没有让她的手指
over naked knees. Who will swish her fingers

快速掠过口腔。没有将尸体翻面,
in the mouth. Who will flip the body over, her eye a hook
眼睛像钩子般找寻政府登记的铅弹。
fishing for government-issued lead.

我不是一条人行道,不会在另一个面颊
I am not the sidewalk, which is unsurprised
粗暴摩擦它时无动于衷。
as another cheek scrapes harsh against it.

虽然我也会享受身体上柔软的手掌;
             Although I too enjoy soft palms on me;
享受他伏在我身上时强劲的呼吸;
enjoy when he rests on my body with a hard breath;

                                                                                 I have clasped
我已经把这个男人
this man inside me and released him again and again,
拥进我的身体又一次一次地放开他
listening to him die thousands of little deaths.
听他经历千万次微小的死亡。


What is a good metaphor for a woman who loves in a time like this?
如何比喻一个沉浸在爱中的女人的这个瞬间呢?


I am no scalpel or high thread count sheet. Not a gavel, or hand-painted teacup.
我不是手术刀也不是高级床单。不是法官槌,也不是
I am neither           nor romanced by the streetlamp nor candlelight;
手绘茶杯。
my hands are not an iron, but look, they’re hot, look
我也不是因为街灯或烛光而情欲勃发;
how I place them           in love           on his skin
我的手并不是一个烙铁,但看啊,它们是滚烫的,看
and am still able to unwrinkle his spine.
当我沉浸在爱中,如何把它们,放在他的肌肤之上
同时又可以烙平
他的脊梁。


添加译本