你好!壁虎
There you are,
你的虔誠刻在天花板上
faithful to the ceiling,
你害人的眼睛在黑暗中流來流去
your eyes threatening even in the liquid dark.
我的心靈多次顫栗
How many times
落在你的注視裏
my heart’s shuddered at your gaze,
不聲不響一動不動
soundless, still,
你的沉默如此可怕
a silence so fearful
使我在古老房間裏奔來跑去
I flee the room.
當我容光煥發時
When my spirit’s high,
我就要將你忘記
I nearly forget you.
我的嘴裏含著烈性酒精香味
When I have a drink,
黑夜向我下垂
as night ‘s silk falls on my shoulders,
我的雙腿便邁得更美
my striding legs feel elegant.
我來到何處?與你相遇
But when I see you,
你這怕人的溫馴的東西
shy, mild thing,
當你盯著我我盯著你
I lose my way.
我們的目光互相吸引
You stare, I stare,
異邦的心靈
our gaze locks
隔著一個未知的世界
across an abyss, alien souls
我們永遠不能了解
who’ll never know
各自的痛苦
the other’s pain.
你夢幻中的故鄉
The nest of your dreams
怎樣成為我內心傷感的曠野
can’t be the desert of my heart,
如今都雙重映照在牆壁陰影
yet both cast their shadows on the wall.
我死了多久?與你相遇
How long have I slept? Meeting you
當我站在這兒束手無策
stuns me helpless.
最有力的手也敢伸出
Some strong hands might dare
與你相握那小小的爪子
your touch, but those tiny paws
比龐然大物更讓我恐懼
chill me more than a monster’s.
走吧壁虎的你
Move, gecko, move.