在古代,我只能這樣
In ancient days, I’d only
給你寫信 並不知道
write letters, not knowing
我們下一次
where we’d meet.
會在哪裏見面
Now I flood your email,
現在 我往你的郵箱
my characters like stars
灌滿了群星 它們都是五筆字形
chasing after you.
它們站起來 為你奔跑
I care little where they land.
它們停泊在天上的某處
我並不關心
In ancient days, mountains were green facts.
Blue water at our feet,
在古代 青山嚴格地存在
we’d simply clasp fists, keeping faith
當綠水醉倒在他的腳下
we’d meet again.
我們只不過抱一抱拳 彼此
就知道後會有期
Now you fly this place and that,
my small stars trailing through the sky,
現在,你在天上飛來飛去
reaching out as to a sore spot,
群星滿天跑 碰到你就像碰到疼處
countless tries to patch
它們像無數的補丁 去堵截
the blue screen, though not hysterical.
一個藍色屏幕 它們並不歇斯底里
In ancient days, how many poems
在古代 人們要寫多少首詩?
to be a Lao Shan Taoist, to slip into
才能變成嶗山道士 穿過牆
a cup of bamboo-leaf tea,
穿過空氣 再穿過一杯竹葉青
stride on air, pass through brick walls
抓住你 更多的時候
and seize you. Or
他們頭破血流 倒地不起
beat one’s head bloody.
現在 你正撥一個手機號碼
Now, you thumb a phone
它發送上萬種味道
that wafts ten thousand scents,
它灌入了某個人的體香
the fragrance of a distant body.
當某個部位顫抖 全世界都顫抖
One part trembles and a whole world shakes.
在古代 我們並不這樣
Ancient days weren’t like this.
我們只是並肩策馬 走幾十里地
We spurred the horses then, side by side,
當耳環玎璫作響 你微微一笑
covering a few miles.
低頭間 我們又走了幾十里地
My earrings clinked, a grin showed on your face.
We kept ours heads down, and rode.