Much sickness in much drink.
很多的病 很多的醉裏
I choose it.
我選擇它
Pretty poison. Looking at you,
美麗的毒 看看你
who’ll offer my last glory?
就要給我臨終的輝煌
Some insist on making
有些人 非得要把酒
libations everywhere.
酹向西面八方
Some just taste the mouthfuls
有些人 集中為入喉的一口
sliding down—relaxed, happy.
他們都心曠神怡
他們都享受
Pretty poison means the place
drink can’t take you.
美麗的毒 就是你的醉意
No matter how you hope,
達不到的地方
you still need others.
就是你無論如何幫助自己
Even if you try to heal yourself
也需要別人的地方
you hurt.
就是你拼命治療
也會讓你痛一痛的地方
That’s the danger walking backward step by step,
excruciation haunting your soul.
它就是一步一回首的危險
That’s honey we fry in joy,
它就是靈魂纏繞的酷刑
slathering our lips,
它就是我們盡情地煎
last taste of lost dessert.
充分地抹上蜜糖
最後一口吞掉 瀉完的甜點
Give me love, I’ll love him.
Give me flowers, I’ll smell sweet.
給我愛情 我就愛他
Give me summer, I’ll shine.
猶如給我花 我就香
給我夏天 我就明亮
Go charmingly, go mad.
Go irrigate, go die.
去動人 或去瘋癲吧
Stare at the sky for a harvest.
去灌溉 或去死吧
它們都是望天收