很多的病 很多的醉裏
Much sickness in much drink.
我選擇它
I choose it.
美麗的毒 看看你
Pretty poison. Looking at you,
就要給我臨終的輝煌
who’ll offer my last glory?
有些人 非得要把酒
Some insist on making
酹向西面八方
libations everywhere.
有些人 集中為入喉的一口
Some just taste the mouthfuls
他們都心曠神怡
sliding down—relaxed, happy.
他們都享受
Pretty poison means the place
美麗的毒 就是你的醉意
drink can’t take you.
達不到的地方
No matter how you hope,
就是你無論如何幫助自己
you still need others.
也需要別人的地方
Even if you try to heal yourself
就是你拼命治療
you hurt.
也會讓你痛一痛的地方
That’s the danger walking backward step by step,
它就是一步一回首的危險
excruciation haunting your soul.
它就是靈魂纏繞的酷刑
That’s honey we fry in joy,
它就是我們盡情地煎
slathering our lips,
充分地抹上蜜糖
last taste of lost dessert.
最後一口吞掉 瀉完的甜點
Give me love, I’ll love him.
給我愛情 我就愛他
Give me flowers, I’ll smell sweet.
猶如給我花 我就香
Give me summer, I’ll shine.
給我夏天 我就明亮
Go charmingly, go mad.
去動人 或去瘋癲吧
Go irrigate, go die.
去灌溉 或去死吧
Stare at the sky for a harvest.
它們都是望天收