玩偶翟永明

Doll史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译


當我厭倦了黑夜
When I’m sick of black night
常常從夢裏坐起 開口說話
I sit up from dreaming, open my mouth to speak.
小小的玩偶閃著褐光
The little doll glitters in brown light,
我說話 帶著一種不真切的口吻
and I speak in a voice not my own,
我說著一直想說的胡言亂語
muttering the nonsense I’ve always wanted to say.

像靜物 也像黑暗中的燈泡
Like a still life, like a dark lightbulb
面目醜陋的玩偶不慌不忙
the ugly doll’s unhurried,
無法識別它內心的狂野
can’t guess its wild heart.
當我擰亮臺燈 夢在紙上燃燒
When I twist the lamp switch, dreams ignite the paper,
我的夢多麼心酸 思念我兒時的玩伴
sad dreams of childhood playmates.
躺在我手上,一針又一針
Lying in my hand, one stitch and another
我縫著它的面孔和笑容
sews its face on, its smile.

夢見未來的一夜 它開口說話
I dream of the night when it opens its mouth to speak
來到我的床邊
and comes to my bed,
白色的床 分開陰陽兩界
the white bed dividing life from death,
白色的蚊帳 是這玩偶的衣裳
draped in the white mosquito net.

這玩偶的眼睛
The doll’s eyes
比萬物安寧
utterly serene,
這玩偶的夢
its doll dream
飄向我的世界
drifting toward my world;
我的夢多麼心酸
how bitter my own dreams, seeing you
夜夜夢見你站在床前
every night standing at my bedside,
你的手像一把剪刀
your hands like scissors
時時要把我傷害?
whenever you want to hurt me.


添加译本