Fine Subtle Breathing史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

微息胡燕青


A sip of wine, then peace. The swish of your razor
喝了酒,靜下來,讓你刮鬍子的聲音
laps my ears and overflows their shore.
一下一下,滲入又溢出耳朵的堤岸
The mirror pours out warm, yellow lamplight.
鏡子儲滿燈光,暖而且黃
I step from you
和你靠近,又輕輕分開

and sit, relaxing in this corner of the night,
我坐下,信任著夜的這一個角落
still at the nape of my neck
用項背的肌膚感覺你,感覺距離的伸縮
your presence, the space supple between us.
你的手指,正落在那一件家具上?
Whatever furniture you touch
我聽見你的指紋,一圈又一圈
I sense your fingerprints, one whorl and another,
像無聲的漪輪
like silent ripples
擴入深霄水邊的蘆葦,生活的種種微息
reaching past misty water

to the reeds, their soft breath of life.
窗外的葉子

終於脫下一點重量
Outside, the leaves
cast off their weight.


添加译本