喜悅魯西西

Joy史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔, PKU Poetry Translation Workshop 译


喜悅漫過我的雙肩,我的雙肩就動了一下。
Joy floods my shoulders, and they shiver.

喜悅漫過我的頸項,我的腰,它們像兩姐妹
Joy floods my neck, my waist, that join
將相向的目標變為舞步。
like sisters in one dance.

喜悅漫過我的手臂,它們動得如此輕盈。
Joy floods my arms, and they rise in grace.
喜悅漫過我的腿,我的膝,我這裏有傷啊,
Joy floods my legs, my knees,
但是現在被醫治。
healing their pain.

喜悅漫過我的腳尖,腳背,腳後跟,它們克制著,
Joy floods my toes, insteps, heels
不蹦,也不跳,只是微微親近了一下左邊,
which manage not to skip nor jump
又親近了一下右邊。
but only touch each other.

這時,喜悅又回過頭來,從頭到腳,
Then joy floods back, head to foot;

喜悅像霓虹燈,把我變成藍色,紫色,朱紅色。
joy, like neon, turns me blue, purple, vermilion.


添加译本