Half of Me Is Aching史春波, 乔治·奥康奈尔 译

半个我正在疼痛王小妮


A pretty little microbe
有一只漂亮的小虫
is happily boring my tooth.
情愿蛀我的牙。

世界
The right side of the world
它的右侧骤然动人。
turns suddenly poignant.
身体原来
The body, after all,
只是一栋烂房子。
is just a rotting house.
半个我里蹦跳出黑火。

半个我装满了药水声。
From the half of me aslosh with liquid painkillers
你伸出双手
black fire leaps.
一只抓到我

另一只抓到不透明的空气。
You hold out both your hands,
疼痛也是生命。
one catches me,
我们永远按不住它。
one grabs at opaque air.
坐着再站着
Pain is also life
让风这边那边地吹。
we can never suppress.
疼痛闪烁的时候

才发现这世界并不平凡。
Sit down, stand up,
我们不健康
let the wind blow this side and that.
但是
Only when pain flares
还想走来走去。
do I see the world’s not ordinary.
用不疼的半边
We’re unhealthy
迷恋你。
yet still want to walk here and there.
用左手替你推动着门。

世界的右部
My painfree half
灿烂明亮。
is obsessed with you.
疼痛的长发
My left hand opens the door for you.
飘散成丛林。
The right side of the world
那也是我
dazzlingly bright.
那是另外一个好女人。
Pain’s long hair
whirls into a jungle.
That ‘s me too,
another good woman.


添加译本