From now on, I’d rather not know
到今天还不认识的人
anyone I don’t,
就远远地敬着他。
but simply respect them from afar.
三十年中
After thirty years, my friends
我的朋友和敌人都足够了。
are enough, and my enemies.
行人一缕缕地经过
Passersby come in clumps,
揣着简单明白的感情。
hearts transparent in their pockets,
向东向西,他们都是无辜。
from east to west
我要留出我的今后
all innocent.
以我的方式专心地去爱他们。
I’ve set the future aside,
loving them intently
谁也不注视我。
my own way.
行人不会看一眼我的表情。
望着四面八方。
Looking everywhere, no one sees me,
他们生来就是单独的一个
never catching my expression.
注定向东向西走。
Not born to be alone, they’re fated,
going one way or another.
一个人掏出自己的心扔进人群
实在太真实太幼稚。
Someone pulls his own heart out,
so true, so naïve,
从今以后
tossed to the crowd.
崇高的容器都空着。
比如我
From now on
比如我荡来荡去的
all sublime vessels are empty.
后一半生命。
Like me, adrift.
Like my life’s
second half.