I Often Read, Early MorningsDiana Shi, George O'Connell 译

我常在清晨閱讀……曹疏影


I often read, early mornings, words to sound one’s heart,
我常在清晨閱讀探入人心的文本
for the whole day’s desires await me,
因為有一整天的慾望等著我
mouths wide open, posed before my bleary face
它們張大口,站在睡眼惺忪的我面前
while I peel my dreams off reluctantly as an old nightgown. 
一邊把我還在留戀著的夢境像舊睡衣一樣褪去
O in that river stream fresh lilies.
剝去,哦那江流中的鮮百合
Into the heart’s deep pool I plunge the bright needles, one after another
我在心之淵潭,刺入一根根輝煌的探針
joining heaven and earth. I cling to them, 
通天入地,我攀援它們度過水內水外遊戲著的日影
drawing sun and shadow into the water and out,
光影窸窣,我纏嬉它於水與空氣的觸面
the dappled light rustling, braiding liquid with air.
滑膩。水泡。眩光。我向上和向下望去
Creamy bubbles. Giddy light. Everywhere I look
都是重重世界的深潭。一晃,又心清得只剩下影子
deep wells of a layered world. A flash, 
而夜晚,睡前,我通常在床上閱讀遊記
and again my heart clears to mere shadows.
帶著對這個世界的極度渴望,帶著與它脫離的痛苦
In bed each night, I read travel books,
欣然入夢,在它的蕊間無限沉落
bearing my deep thirst for this world, bearing the pang of leaving it,
度過許多個許多個傷口,我的雪橇犬在一粒冰裏
slipping agreeably asleep, tumbling forever through its pistils,
我的冰在氣喘吁吁的銀河間
passing countless wounds. A frost grain’s my sled dog,
a wheezing galaxy my ice.


添加译本