Tell Me金·阿多尼兹奥

告诉我梁余晶 译


I am going to stop thinking about my losses now
如今我不再思考自己失去的东西,
and listen to yours. I'm so sick of dragging them
而是倾听你的。我已厌倦走到哪儿

with me wherever I go, like children up too late
都拖着它们,像睡得太晚的孩子,
who should be curled in their own beds
本该蜷缩在自己床上,

under the only blanket that warms them.
盖着唯一那条让他们暖和的毛毯。
I am going to send them home while I stay
我会把它们送回家,而自己整晚

at this party all night with the loud music pumping
在这聚会,伴着起伏喧哗的音乐
and the dancers moving gracelessly under the lights
和灯下笨拙移动的舞者,

and the drinkers spilling their scotches on their sleeves.
还有把威士忌洒在衣袖上的酒徒。
I am going to join them. I'm going to drink until
我会加入他们。我会喝酒,喝到

I'm so wasted I forget I have children, I'll dance
憔悴,忘了我有孩子,我会跳舞
until I ache, until I make a spectacle of myself.
跳到酸痛,跳到自己当众出丑。

So tell me. Tell me how you hurt
所以告诉我。告诉我你哪里痛,
even though I can't help you. Tell me
哪怕我帮不了你。告诉我

their ages, how they keep you up nights,
它们多大,它们怎样让你深夜不眠,
how sometimes you wish they were dead
告诉我有时你如何希望它们死去

but keep finding yourself gazing at them
但又发现自己总在它们睡着时
tenderly while they sleep. Then, please, dance with me,
温柔地盯着它们看。然后,请和我跳舞,

hold me while we fool ourselves
抱住我,让我们欺骗自己
they aren't out there, pressing their damp
假装它们没在那儿,把它们潮湿

hollow faces to the windows. Tell me
凹陷的脸压在窗户上。告诉我
that if we kiss a new one won't start to slip
就算我们吻过新人,也不会彼此

from each of us, tell me you can't already feel
失去,告诉我你还没感到
the little hole burning in your side
身侧小洞里的灼痛

or hear the others moving over to make room,
也没听到其他人挪动让位,
shrieking and clapping with joy.
带着欢乐鼓掌和尖叫。


添加译本