告诉我梁余晶 译

Tell Me金·阿多尼兹奥


如今我不再思考自己失去的东西,
I am going to stop thinking about my losses now
而是倾听你的。我已厌倦走到哪儿
and listen to yours. I'm so sick of dragging them

都拖着它们,像睡得太晚的孩子,
with me wherever I go, like children up too late
本该蜷缩在自己床上,
who should be curled in their own beds

盖着唯一那条让他们暖和的毛毯。
under the only blanket that warms them.
我会把它们送回家,而自己整晚
I am going to send them home while I stay

在这聚会,伴着起伏喧哗的音乐
at this party all night with the loud music pumping
和灯下笨拙移动的舞者,
and the dancers moving gracelessly under the lights

还有把威士忌洒在衣袖上的酒徒。
and the drinkers spilling their scotches on their sleeves.
我会加入他们。我会喝酒,喝到
I am going to join them. I'm going to drink until

憔悴,忘了我有孩子,我会跳舞
I'm so wasted I forget I have children, I'll dance
跳到酸痛,跳到自己当众出丑。
until I ache, until I make a spectacle of myself.

所以告诉我。告诉我你哪里痛,
So tell me. Tell me how you hurt
哪怕我帮不了你。告诉我
even though I can't help you. Tell me

它们多大,它们怎样让你深夜不眠,
their ages, how they keep you up nights,
告诉我有时你如何希望它们死去
how sometimes you wish they were dead

但又发现自己总在它们睡着时
but keep finding yourself gazing at them
温柔地盯着它们看。然后,请和我跳舞,
tenderly while they sleep. Then, please, dance with me,

抱住我,让我们欺骗自己
hold me while we fool ourselves
假装它们没在那儿,把它们潮湿
they aren't out there, pressing their damp

凹陷的脸压在窗户上。告诉我
hollow faces to the windows. Tell me
就算我们吻过新人,也不会彼此
that if we kiss a new one won't start to slip

失去,告诉我你还没感到
from each of us, tell me you can't already feel
身侧小洞里的灼痛
the little hole burning in your side

也没听到其他人挪动让位,
or hear the others moving over to make room,
带着欢乐鼓掌和尖叫。
shrieking and clapping with joy.


添加译本