告诉你自己
Tell yourself
当天气转冷,灰暗从空中降临
as it gets cold and gray falls from the air
那时你要继续
that you will go on
前行,倾听
walking, hearing
同样的声音,不顾
the same tune no matter where
自己身在何处——
you find yourself—
在黑暗的穹帐里,
inside the dome of dark
还是在雪谷中,因月光
or under the cracking white
的凝照而咯吱作响的白色下。
of the moon's gaze in a valley of snow.
当今夜转冷,
Tonight as it gets cold
告诉你自己
tell yourself
你所听见的不过是
what you know which is nothing
长久赶路时
but the tune your bones play
骨骼挤压的声音。终有一刻
as you keep going. And you will be able
你将躺在那冬日星辰
for once to lie down under the small fire
微小的火光下。
of winter stars.
当无法继续
And if it happens that you cannot
前进,也无法回身,你发现自己
go on or turn back
已然来到了尽头,
and you find yourself
在最后一股穿透四肢的寒流中
where you will be at the end,
告诉你自己
tell yourself
你爱你是的所有。
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
that you love what you are.