爱之花园照朗 译

The Garden Of Love威廉·布莱克


我躺倒在河岸边,
I laid me down upon a bank,
那爱情沉睡之地。
Where Love lay sleeping;
我听见潺潺流水间
I heard among the rushes dank
传来哭泣,哭泣。
Weeping, weeping.

我走向石楠丛生的旷野,
Then I went to the heath and the wild,
穿过蓟草和荒地的荆棘
To the thistles and thorns of the waste;
他们告诉我,他们被诱拐
And they told me how they were beguiled,
被放逐,贞节被人强取。
Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.

我走向爱之花园,
I went to the Garden Of Love,
却见到从未所见,
And saw what I never had seen:
昔日我游玩的绿茵,
A Chapel was built in the midst,
一座教堂屹立其间。
Where I used to play on the green.

教堂的大门紧闭
And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
“你不可……”题写其上
And "Thou shalt not" writ over the door,
我向爱之花园归去
So I turned to the Garden of Love,
繁美的花朵已尽凋亡。
That so many sweet flowers bore,

我看见那里满是坟茔,
And I saw it was filled with graves,
花儿被替成了墓砖,
And tombstones where flowers should be:
黑衣的教士于中穿行,
And Priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
捆紧那石楠,我的欢喜与热望。
And binding with briars, my joys and desires.


添加译本