The Garden Of Love威廉·布莱克

爱之花园照朗 译


I laid me down upon a bank,
我躺倒在河岸边,
Where Love lay sleeping;
那爱情沉睡之地。
I heard among the rushes dank
我听见潺潺流水间
Weeping, weeping.
传来哭泣,哭泣。

Then I went to the heath and the wild,
我走向石楠丛生的旷野,
To the thistles and thorns of the waste;
穿过蓟草和荒地的荆棘
And they told me how they were beguiled,
他们告诉我,他们被诱拐
Driven out, and compelled to the chaste.
被放逐,贞节被人强取。

I went to the Garden Of Love,
我走向爱之花园,
And saw what I never had seen:
却见到从未所见,
A Chapel was built in the midst,
昔日我游玩的绿茵,
Where I used to play on the green.
一座教堂屹立其间。

And the gates of this Chapel were shut,
教堂的大门紧闭
And "Thou shalt not" writ over the door,
“你不可……”题写其上
So I turned to the Garden of Love,
我向爱之花园归去
That so many sweet flowers bore,
繁美的花朵已尽凋亡。

And I saw it was filled with graves,
我看见那里满是坟茔,
And tombstones where flowers should be:
花儿被替成了墓砖,
And Priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
黑衣的教士于中穿行,
And binding with briars, my joys and desires.
捆紧那石楠,我的欢喜与热望。


添加译本