TESTIMONIAL丽达-多维

證詞史春波 译


Back when the earth was new
曾經,大地是新的
and heaven just a whisper,
天堂是一聲耳語,
back when the names of things
曾經,事物的名字
hadn’t had time to stick;
還來不及固定;

back when the smallest breezes
曾經,細密的風
melted summer into autumn,
縫合起夏天和秋天,
when all the poplars quivered
白楊樹抖動芬芳
sweetly in rank and file…
縱橫有序……

the world called, and I answered.
世界發出召喚,我答應。
Each glance ignited to a gaze.
一個眼神點燃一次凝視。
I caught my breath and called that life,
我吸一口氣稱之為生命,
swooned between spoonfuls of lemon sorbet.
陶醉於每一勺檸檬雪葩的味道。

I was pirouette and flourish,
我踮起腳尖旋轉,我綻放,
I was filigree and flame.
我是金鈿和火焰。
How could I count my blessings
我該如何清點我的幸福
when I didn’t know their names?
當我不確知它們的姓名?

Back when everything was still to come,
曾經,一切醞釀著發生,
luck leaked out everywhere.
幸運從每一條縫隙泄露。
I gave my promise to the world,
我向世界許下諾言,
and the world followed me here.
世界追隨我至今。


添加译本