到今天还不认识的人
From now on, I’d rather not know
就远远地敬着他。
anyone I don’t,
三十年中
but simply respect them from afar.
我的朋友和敌人都足够了。
After thirty years, my friends
are enough, and my enemies.
行人一缕缕地经过
揣着简单明白的感情。
Passersby come in clumps,
向东向西,他们都是无辜。
hearts transparent in their pockets,
我要留出我的今后
from east to west
以我的方式专心地去爱他们。
all innocent.
I’ve set the future aside,
谁也不注视我。
loving them intently
行人不会看一眼我的表情。
my own way.
望着四面八方。
他们生来就是单独的一个
Looking everywhere, no one sees me,
注定向东向西走。
never catching my expression.
Not born to be alone, they’re fated,
一个人掏出自己的心扔进人群
going one way or another.
实在太真实太幼稚。
Someone pulls his own heart out,
从今以后
so true, so naïve,
崇高的容器都空着。
tossed to the crowd.
比如我
比如我荡来荡去的
From now on
后一半生命。
all sublime vessels are empty.
Like me, adrift.
Like my life’s
second half.