穿过绿色导火索催开花朵的力吴浦豪 译

The Force That Through the Green Fuse Drives the Flower狄兰·托马斯


穿过绿色导火索催开花朵的力
The force that through the green fuse drives the flower
催开我绿色的年华;那炸毁树根的力
Drives my green age; that blasts the roots of trees
也将我摧毁。
Is my destroyer.
我无言以告佝偻的玫瑰
And I am dumb to tell the crooked rose
同样的寒冬热病压弯我的青春。
My youth is bent by the same wintry fever.

催动流水穿石的力
The force that drives the water through the rocks
催动我鲜红的血液;那驱使溪水干涸的力
Drives my red blood; that dries the mouthing streams
使我血液凝结。
Turns mine to wax.
我无言以告我的血管
And I am dumb to mouth unto my veins
山泉怎样被同样的嘴嘬吸。
How at the mountain spring the same mouth sucks.

搅动一泓池水旋转的手
The hand that whirls the water in the pool
拨动流沙;那牵动风向的手
Stirs the quicksand; that ropes the blowing wind
扯动我尸布般的帆。
Hauls my shroud sail.
我无言以告绞死的人
And I am dumb to tell the hanging man
我的泥土怎样制成刑吏的石灰。
How of my clay is made the hangman's lime.

时间的唇如水蛭紧吸泉眼;
The lips of time leech to the fountain head;
爱滴落又凝聚,而淌下的血
Love drips and gathers, but the fallen blood
必抚慰她的伤痛。
Shall calm her sores.
我无言以告一气候的风
And I am dumb to tell a weather's wind
时间怎样沿星子滴答出一个天堂。
How time has ticked a heaven round the stars.
我无言以告爱人的坟墓

我被褥上怎样蠕动着同样的蛆虫。
And I am dumb to tell the lover's tomb
How at my sheet goes the same crooked worm


添加译本