迅速的是这个世纪冯默谌 译

FAST IS THE CENTURY尼古拉·马兹洛夫


迅速的是这个世纪。如果我是风,
Fast is the century. If I were wind
我就会把树木的树皮剥落,
I would have peeled the bark off the trees
就会把郊区建筑物的墙皮刮掉。
and the facades off the buildings in the outskirts.

如果我是金子,我就会把自己藏在地窖里,
If I were gold, I would have been hidden in cellars,
藏在疏松的土地中,藏在破坏的玩具里,
into crumbly earth and among broken toys,
我会被父辈遗忘,
I would have been forgotten by the fathers,
但他们的子女们将永远把我牢记。
and their sons would remember me forever.

如果我是一条狗,我就不会害怕
If I were a dog, I wouldn't have been afraid of
那些难民,如果我是月亮,
refugees, if I were a moon
我就不会害怕被处决。
I wouldn't have been scared of executions.

如果我是墙上的钟表,
If I wеre a wall clock
我就会遮掩墙上的裂痕。
I would have covered the cracks on the wall.

迅速的是这个世纪。我们从微弱的地震中逃生,
Fast is the century. We survive the weak earthquakes
眼望着天空,尚未来得及回看地面。
watching towards the sky, yet not towards the ground.
我们打开窗户让我们从未去过的
We open the windows to let in the air
地方的空气流入。
of the places we have never been.
战争不存在,
Wars don't exist,
因为有人每天都在伤害我们的心。
since someone wounds our heart every day.
迅速的是这个世纪。
Fast is the century.
比词语更快。
Faster than the word.
如果我死了,每个人都会相信我
If I were dead, everyone would have believed me
当我保持沉默。
when I kept silent.


添加译本