FAST IS THE CENTURY尼古拉·马兹洛夫

迅速的是这个世纪冯默谌 译


Fast is the century. If I were wind
迅速的是这个世纪。如果我是风,
I would have peeled the bark off the trees
我就会把树木的树皮剥落,
and the facades off the buildings in the outskirts.
就会把郊区建筑物的墙皮刮掉。

If I were gold, I would have been hidden in cellars,
如果我是金子,我就会把自己藏在地窖里,
into crumbly earth and among broken toys,
藏在疏松的土地中,藏在破坏的玩具里,
I would have been forgotten by the fathers,
我会被父辈遗忘,
and their sons would remember me forever.
但他们的子女们将永远把我牢记。

If I were a dog, I wouldn't have been afraid of
如果我是一条狗,我就不会害怕
refugees, if I were a moon
那些难民,如果我是月亮,
I wouldn't have been scared of executions.
我就不会害怕被处决。

If I wеre a wall clock
如果我是墙上的钟表,
I would have covered the cracks on the wall.
我就会遮掩墙上的裂痕。

Fast is the century. We survive the weak earthquakes
迅速的是这个世纪。我们从微弱的地震中逃生,
watching towards the sky, yet not towards the ground.
眼望着天空,尚未来得及回看地面。
We open the windows to let in the air
我们打开窗户让我们从未去过的
of the places we have never been.
地方的空气流入。
Wars don't exist,
战争不存在,
since someone wounds our heart every day.
因为有人每天都在伤害我们的心。
Fast is the century.
迅速的是这个世纪。
Faster than the word.
比词语更快。
If I were dead, everyone would have believed me
如果我死了,每个人都会相信我
when I kept silent.
当我保持沉默。


添加译本