FAST IS THE CENTURY尼古拉·马兹洛夫

迅速的是这个世纪黄峪, 玛丽亚·托多罗娃 译


Fast is the century. If I were wind
迅速的是这个世纪。如果我是风
I would have peeled the bark off the trees
我就会把树皮扒掉
and the facades off the buildings in the outskirts.
把城郊楼房的外墙刮掉。

If I were gold, I would have been hidden in cellars,
如果我是金子,就会躲藏在地窖里
into crumbly earth and among broken toys,
在土块深处,在破烂的玩具中
I would have been forgotten by the fathers,
我就会被父辈们遗忘
and their sons would remember me forever.
而他们的儿子们会永远记住我。

If I were a dog, I wouldn't have been afraid of
如果我是一只狗,我就不会惧怕那些
refugees, if I were a moon
难民,如果我是一个月亮
I wouldn't have been scared of executions.
我就不会被处决吓倒。

If I wеre a wall clock
如果我是墙上的钟
I would have covered the cracks on the wall.
我就会遮盖墙上的裂痕。

Fast is the century. We survive the weak earthquakes
迅速的是这个世纪。我们从轻微的地震中生还
watching towards the sky, yet not towards the ground.
目光投向天空,还没来得及看地面。
We open the windows to let in the air
我们打开窗口让空气流入
of the places we have never been.
它来自我们从没去过的地方。
Wars don't exist,
战争并不存在,
since someone wounds our heart every day.
因为有人每天都伤着我们的心。
Fast is the century.
迅速的是这个世纪。
Faster than the word.
比话语还快。
If I were dead, everyone would have believed me
如果我死了,所有人都会相信我
when I kept silent.
当我保持沉默。


添加译本