It's a long time since I have heard from you.
我已经很久没有收到你的信了,
I have not received even a little piece of paper,
小纸条也没有,
even like an official one from offices,
甚至连遗忘了我的名字,我的存在的办公室通知都没有。
which have forgotten my name and my existence.
我双腿之间的生殖器依然美妙,
The generation machine is still sweet
但是我的双眼,
between my thighs, but for a long time
已经很久没有感受到来自一封信的美妙了。
I haven't felt the sweetness of a letter between my eyes.
我们在一起的时间太短,短到
We did not stay long enough together
不足以建一座我们的纪念碑。
to put us up as a lovers' monument.
现在,时间替代时间。
Now time comes in place of time.
伤痛像一件衣服一样改变着穿它的人。
Sadness is changing its people like clothes
你严肃的面容切割你的生命:
and your serious face is slicing your life:
每一个碎片上都有一个别人。
each slice with another man on it.
曾经,我们谈论变化。
Once we were talking about changes.
谈论变化就是谈论爱。
To speak about changes was to speak love.