结局光诸 译

Resolution鲍里斯·德拉柳克

纪念 J.C.
i.m. J.C.

那个夜晚,你选择开启又合上
That night you chose to open and to close
你那被期盼已久的终极演出——
your long anticipated show of shows—
一场独角戏,因为在那舞台上
a solo act, for no one at that stage
无人匹敌你的悲伤、你冰冷的愤怒。
could match you in your sorrow, your cold rage.
或许这只是我的想法,老情人。我无法确定。
Or so I think, old love. I can’t be sure.
你没有制作节目单,也没有寄发小册子,
You made no playbill, mailed out no brochure,
不想要任何鼓噪,也不需要观众。
wanting no fanfare and no audience.
你清楚,一切都不能交给偶然掌控。
You knew that nothing could be left to chance.
我本人参加过的所有彩排,
All the rehearsals I myself attended,
年复一年,总是,总是
year after year, had always, always ended
在大结局到来之前结束。你那不幸的故事线
before the dénouement. Your hapless plot
一直拖延着,缠绕着,紧张着,一个温柔的结
had lingered, tangled, tense, a tender knot
卡在喉咙里——在你的,也在我的喉咙里。
lodged in the throat—not only yours, but mine.
我摸索着把那个结解开,用尽了所有的气息。
It takes my breath to feel that knot undone.


添加译本