相国寺春夜呐石 译

A Spring Night in Shokoku-ji 盖瑞·施耐德


八年前,一样是五月
Eight years ago this May
夜,果园,俄勒岗
We walked under cherry blossoms
樱花缤纷,我们漫步其下。
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
那时内心的渴望
All that I wanted then
早已忘记,除了你。
Is forgotten now, but you.
此刻的夜色里
Here in the night
故都的花园
In a garden of the old capital
我感到了夕颜战栗的魂灵
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我记起了你凉凉的身体
I remember your cool body
遮饰于棉质夏日长裙。
Naked under a summer cotton dress.


添加译本